Wednesday, July 30, 2008

School's Almost Here

Hi, you guys. I know for some of you the thought of getting back to school isn't a fun thought. I am having a great summer, too. I am so looking forward to interacting with you everyday. I think you're all great kids, and you have the tendency to make my job as a teacher fun.

If some of you are reading series, it may be hard to choose which character you most admire. If you feel like you admire the same character from each book in the series, that's fine. Write your journal entry for that question about the same character. For each book you read that has that character, choose different examples that show why you admire that character in that particular book in the series. So, you can use the same character if you want, just use different examples as to why you admire them in the situations they are in for each book.

I hope some of you are finding out that reading can be enjoyable and that there is so much out there to read! I am proud of you for sticking with your reading assignment. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Mrs. Hurst!
can you please e-mail me that extra credit/ AR point sheet! thanks!

Anonymous said...

heyy mrs hurst! i dont rlly hav anything to say i jst thought tht it would b cool to leave a comment =] lol. ok well ill c u soon!
*Hannah*

Carrie said...

hi, hannah. i hope you are reading...you don't have much longer! there are great books, and you have time in your day to read. have a good rest of the summer! i will see your smiling face in my room in three days!

Anonymous said...

hey, mrs. hurst. the problem in my book is that he died before he could do everything he wanted to do. theres no solution for that. so what do i do?

Emma